Regular programming on Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays. Consult here
Built in 1913 (with a modernist facade), the venue has a hundred years of history of leisure and culture in the Garriga.
The cinema opened the Café - now gone - in 1914. It was the venue for political gatherings, dance and theater shows. The first projections date from 1928.
Currently is an old cinema, specialized in European and auteur cinema, showing original versions and Catalan cinema. An opportunity to revive the old village cinemas like the cinema that revives the film of "Cinema Paraíso" by Giuseppe Tornatore.